Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Food Day America! Im at my parents house baking and cooking. Excitement! I made pumpkin cake balls again, apple turnovers, and we're cooking brussel sprouts, turnips, potatoes, and turkey with fresh pickles, peas, and apple cider. Yay for food day!

CTN X is over and it was really amazing. I posted a bunch of photos after the jump!

Harry Potter hands!

                                                               
                                                                     $2 for this photo




 Cheeks! And the sketch he drew for me:




Phil Rynda and the sketch he drew for me:





Andy Ristaino! Andy and Phil were both really nice guys, Im so glad to have met them! Heres Andys sketch :




Ovi Nedelcu (back there ...in the back) and the sketch he drew:





Noah Klocek and John Nevarez and their sketches in that order:






Stephen Silver and his sketch:





Drake Brodahl, who was totally one of the sweetest guys we met there. I was amazed he knew my blog! His work is isanely good, Im kicking myself for not buying a print. Heres the adorable sketch he drew for me!



<3




Damon Bard



Peter de Seve

Sketches by :



Pascal Campion



Nidhi Chanani


Zar! I love her stuff.


Brittney Lee



Disney Studios!





Phineas & Ferb studio

Overall it was a really great time and a great con. Can't wait to get back there next year! I got a lot of great crits and advice and I'm ready to get  back to arting. I hope to have a table then too, so I gotta get workin.



1 comment:

Cory Lewis said...

you have to fill me in on the crits you got, yahoo em over to me if you can..