Saturday, November 05, 2011

Comet 2007-2011

My dear sweet cat, the gentlest and nicest cat I've ever met let alone owned, had to be put down two days ago. I think the hardest part was that it happened so fast and he was so young. 4 years old, he came down with lymphoma and quickly declined; he was fine on Sunday, I took him to the vet Wednesday, and my boyfriend and I put him down on Thursday. He was hospitalized until we found out it was cancer and he only had a short while left, and most likely painful at that. I've never had to put a cat down myself, and it was the hardest thing I've ever done. He'll be with me always and I'll never have another cat like him! He headbutted and cuddled like no one else. I'll miss you, little guy.


On the slightly happier side, I'm selling some art, ornaments, and garland to try and raise some money to help pay our large vet bills. It stinks its so much money when we weren't able to take him home, but we made him comfortable and thats what matters.

First up is this original painting in a hand-painted plastic frame:







Then I have this mushroom ornament:







And also a garland for hanging on a tree or mantle place! Sadly, it is not double sided so keep that in mind if you purchase it.







These are all available in my shop here: SpooyPress Store

And I will be making and posting more as I get the time an energy to make them! Im hoping to do Holiday Cards as well. Thanks for reading all of this, it means a lot! :)

No comments: