Tuesday, October 09, 2012

APE 2012!!!!!

Time is running out, and APE 2012 will be here this WEEKEND!!! I'm REALLY excited, this will be the first time I will have a table at a convention featuring my original art. I will have prints, original paintings (framed and unframed), pins and barrettes, necklaces, postcards, copies of my kid's book, and Christmas cards!

APE is October 13th and 14th, at the Concourse in San Francisco. Check it out here: APE to learn about special guests, parking, shuttle service, and panels!

THIS IS WHAT I LOOK LIKE, and also my banner!






I will be at booth 911:


Along with my friends Christy Bontrager and Kim Herbst , who will be at table 912 next to me! If you can read this and you're going, stop by and I'll draw you something for free!

Here is an old monster girl I drew and never posted:



AAAAND I will also be going to CTNX again this year! I wont have a table, but I'll probably bring what doesn't sell at APE with me to CTN, so I'll post more about that later. Weeeeeee! SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND

No comments: